The fine folks at Stumpt gave us a 4 player death-o-gasm playthrough... starts at 15:53...
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
ABOUT THIS GAME:
Are you one of those ROUND-EARTHERS? Do you think the sun isn't hung from a bale of twine cast down from the star-heavens? Well then, don't bother trying this couch-multiplaying, trident-hurling, death-o-gasm of an aquatic mammal simulation.
JUST DON'T BOTHER!
IT'S NOT FOR YOU. Go back to your schooools and your interwebs, sheeple.
Still here? Then you're in the club. We meet every Thursday under the wilted elm behind the ghost of the old Windsor Castle in Boise Idaho. Bring torches, skepticism, and a preparedness for mind destroying truth. Also BYOB.
As for features, it's more like, what's NOT in this game! Am I right!?
- 1-4 Players local death-match insanity with AI opponents to fill out the roster
- Multiple movement, scoring, and collision modes which can be randomized to increase the insanity
- Multiple rendering modes which can be stacked to further increase the insanity
- Toggleable 'goodies' to increase things like player speed, opponents' size, and general insanity
- A general thumb in the eye of science and rational thought
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||deathmatch, Local multiplayer, Ludum Dare 38, Multiplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 4|
|Links||Steam, Mutated Software, Ponywolf|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
is this have bots?
Want some gameplay video?
Hey, y'all! We fixed the "Winner" screen that wasn't updating after multiple rounds and fixed the character select screen order, so you get the player you picked. Ooopsie. (Another ooopsie, we broke the clock... That's fixed now too.)
If you are reviewing us for the Ludum Dare Jam, just pretend that the end screen is still way messed up.